261 Train the Trainer Certification Course
is the pre-requisite to starting and coaching a 261 Fearless Running Club for women.
The official kick off to become a Club Leader or Coach is our 261 Train the Trainer Certification Course. At this two and a half day retreat, you will learn our unique method in training and facilitating an all female group and receive the needed tools and information to support healthy, social running. All 261 Fearless Clubs will embrace the 261 Training philosophy as taught in the 261 Train the Trainer method.
261 Fearless Inc. trains and supports 261 Fearless Club Leaders to operate their Club as a not-for-profit organization in an additional one day business execution component to the Train the Trainer Certification Course.
Every 261 Fearless Club Leader must participate in both the Coaching/Training and Business component, bringing the training to three days. 261 Fearless will offer these in conjunction with one another and at the same location.
To become a 261 Fearless Coach to an already established 261 Fearless Club, you will only need to attend the Coaching/Training 2.5 day Train the Trainer Component.
Our next 261 Train the Trainer Certification Course will take place:
September 8th – September 11th – St. Kanzian / Carinthia / Austria (Club Leader + Club Coaches)
September 23rd – September 25th – Dundee / Scotland (Coaching/Training + Business Component)
October 21st – October 23rd, Boston / Massachusetts / USA (Coaching/Training + Business Component)
October 28th – October 30th, Boston / Massachusetts / USA (Coaching/Training + Business Component)
To take part of the 261 Train the Trainer Course, we ask to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a consistent female runner or walker (regardless of pace!) of at least 21 years of age
- You must understand the power of running and have the desire to share your experiences and to encourage others who are looking to turn to running or walking for strength
- You must be a non smoker
- You must submit medical certificate/ note of clearance from your physician (not older than half a year)
- You must commit to starting a 261 Fearless Club in your area
- You must pay participation fee (exclusive travel costs) $ 261.00 to attend a Train the Trainer Certification Course
- You must complete our online application form. Afterwards, our 261 Club Coordinator connect with you to guide your through the additional application process.
If you are interested in starting and running a 261 Fearless Club and learning more about participating in an upcoming Train the Trainer Certification Course, please fill out the following inquiry form. Our 261 Club Coordinator will be with you as soon as possible.